24/7 Virtual Assistant is a cool company if you are looking for a virtual assistant that extends beyond offering professional services. For example, you can count on your virtual assistant to also help with things like online shopping and other personal tasks that you just don’t have time for each day. They are also quite comprehensive when it comes to offering professional services.
Here are some of the top benefits of 24/7 Virtual Assistant:
- They offer administrative support including sorting and filing, photocopying and collating, record keeping, running errands, word processing, scheduling, and more.
- They provide help with customer service when you need them to include live support.
- If you need a bookkeeper, you can expect your assistant to help you with Quickbooks, Quicken, Freshbooks, and other top bookkeeping services.
- They provide help with data mining.
- Virtual assistants are trained to take on the basics of email marketing including list development.
- If you need someone to help with HR tasks, 24/7 Virtual Assistant has got you covered.
- They also provide help with web development and web research as needed.
24/7 Virtual Assistant is also transparent about their pricing. They offer several plans and you can select one of the following plans based on your needs:
- $15/hour – pay hourly
- $299 Entrepreneur Plan – 30 hours/month
- $499 Professional Plan – 60 hours/month
- $799 Executive Plan – 120 hours/month
- $999 VIP Plan – 160 hours/month
As you can see, the bigger the plan you pay for, the more you save on the hourly rate. If you plan on using a full-time virtual assistant, the $999 VIP Plan could help you save big.