WoodBows is one of the best virtual assistant service companies in the USA. They help entrepreneurs, business owners and real estate agents to save time and money. Over 98% of their clients hire them again which speaks for their quality. They offer 200% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their services.
WoodBows is a top player in the virtual assistant service industry because of the following reasons:
- They hire only the top 1% of the virtual assistant applications they receive.
- Their 10+ years of experienced virtual assistants are known for rolling up their sleeves and get dirty working with your project to make your project profitable.
- WoodBows provide reliable virtual assistants who will be working from their well-supervised environment in USA, and the Philippines.
- Their services include a dedicated account manager, daily status update, 24/7 phone or email support. It is like having your own employee in just a click away.
- The beauty of hiring talents from them is, you don’t need to hire separate talents for customer support, website maintenance, social media maintenance, online marketing, lead generation, cold calling, personal assistants for clients follow up, CRM management as your dedicated virtual assistant will do all of them.
- Over 1000+ clients have been profited out of their services with a whopping 98% of repetitive customers rate.
- Since their virtual assistants have been helping entrepreneurs, real estate agents and business owners with improving their sales and saving time for 10+ years, they need little to no training from your side
- They also provide you a dedicated account manager who will manage your virtual assistant on your behalf, tracking the status of the work and reporting it to you on a daily basis. Your dedicated account manager will always be available on the phone too.
They have a transparent pricing system. The rate starts from $8.99/hour for the Philippines based Virtual assistants and $25/hour for US-based virtual assistants. No hidden charges or setup fees. You can see their pricing here.