Process Black Marketing

Process Black Marketing

Okay, so for years we had been frustrated with the whole marketing industry, because we tried to get a marketing company to develop their marketing processes and use our virtual assistants to carry out those processes, and no one would do it.

Did I mention we own a virtual assistant company? 

Anyway, I was sitting across the couch from Gabe (marketing genius) at a party and we started talking about marketing because he was a marketing genius, and I asked him, “how much of the marketing process could you outsource to a trained staff of offshore virtual assistants?” He said, “About 80%” I about fell off the couch. 

Long story short, I explained what we wanted to do and he immediately caught the vision and we started Process Black Marketing, a marketing company that uses a marketing genius to do the 20% genius work and a trained virtual staff do the other 80% of the process. 

Now as you might expect it wasn’t quite that easy, we had to innovate and streamline some pretty complex processes so a virtual assistant could execute them, then we trained our staff to execute each process. Now we have a marketing genius who helps define who the customer is and sets a strategy to market to that specific customer based on the goals and needs of that customer and a highly trained virtual staff who carries out that strategy.

See Pricing: CLICK HERE